TNA Signs Former X Division Champion, More Details on Generation Me’s Release
July 15, 2011 · 0 Comments
Sources: LordsofPain.net, PWInsider, PWTorch.com
– Former X Division Champion Kid Kash announced on his Twitter account this evening that he has signed a contract with TNA Wrestling.
Kash returned to the organization on the June 16 episode of Impact Wrestling. He lost to Austin Aries in a Triple Threat Match that also included Jimmy Rave.
– Regarding Generation Me’s departure from TNA Wrestling, the duo requested that they be released from their contracts on Sunday prior to Destination X.
Generation Me told colleagues at the last set of Impact Wrestling tapings in late June that they would be seeking their release from the organization.
A contributing factor to their decision was not being booked on house shows; they only worked three tours this year.
Once again known as The Young Bucks, they are accepting booking inquiries via Highriskwrestlin@aol.com.
Share and Enjoy
- TNA Signs Former X Division Champion, More Details On Generation Me’s Release
- Generation Me Gone From TNA, Another Rumored Release
- WWE Signs National Wrestling Champion, Averno Still in Mexico, More
- TNA Signs a Former WWE Talent, Hogan & Bischoff Comment on Impact Tapings
- Beauty Queen Scolds Chyna After Second Adult Film Release (Press Release)