Brodus Clay Labeled “Unsafe and Reckless”, WWE Looking At Digital Publishing
February 24, 2012 · 0 Comments
– It was reported last week that Brodus Clay was removed from television due to Vince McMahon’s unhappiness with the voluminous grappler’s ring work. To add further detail, the WWE head believes he’s unsafe and reckless in the ring; he doesn’t want him competing until his ring work is brought up to par.
Eyebrows were raised backstage about McMahon pushing forth talent safety since Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes competed on this week’s Raw SuperShowhurt.
Clay dismissed last week’s negative report via Twitter, writing, “Don’t believe the hater hype plant funk still in orbit ya dig!”
– Vince McMahon is looking to tap into digital publishing as he feels it could be a major revenue stream for WWE as early as this year. His belief is based on what colleagues have told him about the Amazon Kindle, an e-book reader.
Share and Enjoy
- WTF? Moment Of The Week:Brodus Clay Returns to WWE RAW
- CM Punk In Pain After RAW, Marlow’s New WWE Name, Post-SmackDown News, Plans for Brodus Clay from Monday’s RAW, News on The Rock vs. John Cena
- Brodus Clay Update, Video of Triple H on Jimmy Fallon, WWE Superstars
- What Happened After RAW Last Night, WWE TLC Theme, Brodus Clay, WWE Announces 10 More Slammy Award Winners on Their Website After RAW
- John Cena’s Value To WWE, JR’s Status For Royal Rumble & WrestleMania, Comments On Flair-HOF & Brodus Clay, Beth Phoenix-RAW