Cody Rhodes Filing Protest with WWE’s Board & Quitting Twitter, SmackDown Backstage Fallout, Updated Card for WWE’s Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View, Next Week’s General Manager Revealed, Updates on Money in the Bank, More
July 2, 2012 · 0 Comments
WWE Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk
Special Referee: AJ Lee
WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. John Cena
World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs. Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Tensai vs. Santino Marella
– Teddy Long announced on last night’s WWE SmackDown that he will be the General Manager for this week’s RAW and SmackDown shows. SmackDown airs live on Tuesday with a “Great American Bash” theme.
– Teddy announces WWE Divas Champion Layla and The Great Khali vs. Aksana and Antonio Cesaro for Tuesday’s live show.
– Tensai, Santino Marella, Christian, Tyson Kidd and Damien Sandow all qualified for the World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match. WWE will apparently fill the rest of those spots on Tuesday’s SmackDown. It appears there will be no more Superstars added to the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
– Below is the latest episode of WWE’s Backstage Fallout:
– WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes says he is quitting Twitter after his 100th tweet. He currently is at 98. Cody added that he tried the Twitter thing out and it’s just not for him.
WWE’s website posted a video of Cody complaining after SmackDown when he and David Otunga failed to qualify for Money in the Bank against Santino Marella and Christian. Cody said Money in the Bank was his night to shine and he is officially filing a protest with the WWE Board of Directors.
Share and Enjoy