Early Weather Forecast for WrestleMania, WrestleFest on Android, Update on Rey Mysterio Returning, Elimination Chamber PPV Buys Below 200k, The Rock Training For WrestleMania and More
March 26, 2012 · 0 Comments
While it’s still possible that Rey Mysterio will be added to Team Long for the WrestleMania 28 match, F4Wonline.com reports that Mysterio is not 100% ready to return. Mysterio has been getting closer to returning but he is not ready to “go.”
– The Bella Twins, Kofi Kingston, Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon were at Arlington National Cemetery this past week with the USO to take part in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns.
– WWE has opened bidding for the WrestleMania 28 Art Auction on their website. Proceeds from the exclusive works of art and signed pieces go to support charity.
– After releasing a new “Broski Pack” for the iPad/iPhone WWE WrestleFest game that features Zack Ryder, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Sgt. Slaughter, Yokozuna and a WrestleMania 27 arena, reps from WWE Games say that an Android version of the game is coming soon.
– Jim Ross wrote the following about the forecast for next Sunday’s WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view:
“For the pathetic, attention starved, lonely tools who want it to rain at WM28, weather forecast is for 80 degrees & 20% chance of showers.”
We’re still a week away and the South has experienced some crazy weather lately but right now, The Weather Channel forecasts a high of 84°F and a low of 70°F for the big event. There is a 10% chance of rain listed with the day being mostly cloudy.
– WWE has released their latest Key Performance Indicators report and last month’s Elimination Chamber is estimated to have drawn 180,000 pay-per-view buys. This figure is based on WWE averaging 309,000 pay-per-views buys in the first quarter of 2012 and the Royal Rumble garnering 438,000 buys.
Last year’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view event drew 199,000 buys while the 2010 show scored 285,000.
— Former WWE star Stevie Richards has been announced to appear at WrestleReunion 7 on March 31 at the Miami Beach Deauville Resort 6701 Collins Ave. Miami, Florida.
— Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson tweeted Sunday afternoon that he is training in the ring for next week’s encounter against John Cena. He wrote, with this enclosed picture, “Meditating in my sanctuary. Training for @JohnCena #WM28 @SportsCenter @espn @nfl #TeamBringIt.”
Share and Enjoy