Kelly Kelly Remembers Being Hit With A Singapore Cane, Ex-Diva Joins Roller Derby
April 23, 2012 · 0 Comments
– Stephanie Finochio, who appeared for WWE’s ECW brand in 2006 and 2007, has joined the Suffolk County, New York-based roller derby team Strong Island Derby Revolution. (‘Trinity’ Joins the ‘Derby Revolution’)
– Former WWE star MVP tweeted the following in response to whether he knows Lord Tensai: “I worked with Giant Bernard. I don’t know this Lord Tensai.”
– Speaking to WWE Magazine, Kelly Kelly discussed her WWE rookie year in 2006 and recalled an angle where Sandman struck her on the head with a Singapore Cane.
“I remember I took a hit one time from Sandman, and I don’t think a girl has ever taken that kind of shot before in WWE,” she says. “And, holy moly, I saw stars and I wanted to cry. He hit me right on top of the head. Mike Knox even hit his finisher on me. Come to think of it, when I signed up, I had some pretty brutal things done to me. I definitely was fearless back then.”
The complete interview is featured in the May 2012 issue.
Share and Enjoy
- Kelly Kelly Appearing On SmackDown, WWE Diva Joins Twitter, Steve Austin, More
- Lawler Predicts The Rumble, WWE Diva On a Losing Streak, Kelly Kelly, Mark Henry Update, Ryback vs. Santino Marella, Ziggler Interview
- Randy Orton Apologizes to Kelly Kelly for Comments Made Earlier This Week
- Update on a New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly on Winning Divas Title
- Kelly Kelly Speaks Out Against Eve Torres, Former ECW Star Welcomes Child