McMahon Banning Small City Names, Nash Up For Hunger Games Role, Bellas, Goldberg Reportedly Interested In Wrestling Brock Lesnar, Cena-Fox, Heidenreich
June 29, 2012 · 0 Comments
- USA Today has published an article on Magic Mike, which includes Kevin Nash playing a bodyguard for Tom Cruise’s character Stacee Jaxx. The legendary grappler says he’s in talks for a role in the next installment of The Hunger Games. “I just pray it’s recurring, that he doesn’t get killed,” he said.
– Nicole and Brianna, formerly known as The Bella Twins, are advertised to appear at Tabú at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, July 13.
– Kofi Kingston’s appearance on Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files on Syfy drew a 0.8 cable rating, with 944,000 viewers.
– Vince McMahon issued a directive Monday night to not mention Fort Wayne, Indiana, during the Raw SuperShow telecast. The WWE Chairman and CEO feels that if a show’s host city does not sound “big league enough,” it will not be mentioned on television. He made the same call for the June 5 SmackDown in Columbia, South Carolina.
Alicia Fox and John Cena visited wounded warriors and members of the U.S. Military at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland last week. Click here for a video piece on their visit.
– Former WWE Superstar Antonio is on Twitter at promisethomas. He has wrestled for All Japan Pro Wrestling since his departure from WWE in 2006.
– Former WWE star John Heidenreich turns 43 years old Thursday.
– Bill Goldberg, who last competed for WWE in 2004, reportedly contacted Brock Lesnar about returning to the sports entertainment organization to work an angle with him. Lesnar, however, only has two major dates left on his current contract; Triple H atSummerSlam and whoever his WrestleMania XXIX opponent will be.
Share and Enjoy