The Undertaker Appearing At Upcoming FCW Event In Tampa, FL, WWE Diva Reportedly Gone From The Company, Tammy Sytch Tweets Multiple Gay Slurs, Then Says Her Account Was Hacked, Dwayne Johnson Changes Look For Movie Role, WWE’s Sting vs. Bret Hart Poll
June 29, 2012 · 0 Comments
UNDERTAKER AT FCW!
The Dallas Bull in Tampa, Florida will be hosting a live FCW event on Wednesday, August 1st with special guest The Undertaker!
This is an all-ages event. Doors open at 5:30pm.
Gold Circle tickets (including a meet & greet with The Undertaker and an up-front seat) are $50, VIP tickets are $25 and general admission is $15.
To purchase tickets, call Tammy Williams at (727) 243-8293.
WWE diva Maxine has reportedly quit WWE, according to a report at PWInsider.com.
“Stuck” at NXT, Maxine became frustrated with her lack of advancement and decide to move on to other projects.
Maxine was signed to a developmental deal in 2009 and has wrestled mostly in NXT. She competed in the Divas battle royal on Monday’s Raw.
WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch tweeted multiple gay slurs Wednesday night after becoming irate with “The Boy Diva” Rick Cataldo, a male independent wrestler who portrays an overly-effeminate gay stereotype and primarily competes against female talent.
Independent wrestler Brittney Savage tweeted Wednesday she would blog her thoughts on the ongoing online flame war between Sytch and Reby Sky, who have been jousting back and forth over ‘Sycho’ Sid Vicious’ reputation for no-showing events. Cataldo wrote to Savage, “I can’t wait to read it Britt! lmao and btw I got yo back Reby that bitch loves throwing shots.”
Cataldo’s remark infuriated the WWE Hall of Famer. Threatening physical harm, she wrote to him, “yeah, like the shot i threw at your jaw? you chicken shit faggot piece of crap… i’ll knock you out.”
Cataldo responded, “@WWEHOFerSunny is a serious hot mess bitch and I love it! write a book mama I want to read all your fairytales.” Sytch once again vowed to physically harm Cataldo, writing back, “youre gonna get your ass handed to you bitch.”
Sytch used the slur again after being criticized for her derogatory language, explaining to a fan, “dude, i have a gay cousin who i love to death… but this kid was a faggot…totally different.”
She hurled the slur again in response to a fan who wrote, “There’s nothing more rude than calling someone a ‘faggot’ @WWEHOFerSunny needs to learn to grow up, and have some manners.”
The WWE Hall of Famer apologized Thursday for the offensive language posted on her account; she said it was hacked.
“I would like to apologize for the statement on my account… someone hacked into my acct . Im not that type of person. was not my statement,” Sytch wrote.
The hacker knows Sytch has a gay cousin; she wrote, “hey, I have a homosexual cousin, who i Love to death… I’d never say anything derogatory about him or anyone else.. my fav cousin!! Greg.”
She continued, “listen people, i have a gay cousin… he’s awesome, and I love him to death… Id never say a word about him or anyone else. GREG SYTCH.”
- WWE will hold a SmackDown taping on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at the I Wireless Center in Moline, Illinois. (Thanks to Devin Cutting)
- Sid, who returned to Raw on Monday following a fifteen year hiatus, is today’s featured Superstar on WWE.com.
- WWE.com has issued a poll asking who performed their submission maneuver more effectively; Sting with the Scorpion Death Lock or Bret Hart with the Sharpshooter. Hart is currently leading the poll, 55% to 45%.
- Deadline.com has published photos from the set of Empire State, an indie drama starring Dwayne Johnson and Liam Hemsworth. The WWE Superstar has changed his look for the role as he is now clean shaven.
Share and Enjoy
- Gene Snitsky Claims His Twitter Account Was Hacked Following Outburst
- The Epic Journey of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson DVD Review
- Piper & Legends House, Former WWE Star Modeling, Gillberg Incident, Holly, Bret Hart Submits DNA for Project, Eugene Teases Rumble Appearance, Sting Comments on His Injury Suffered Last Night In London, Update on Jeff Hardy
- New Trailer for The Epic Journey of Dwayne Johnson DVD
- Anonymous WWE Star Rants On Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson