TNA Knockout Has Wardrobe Malfunction At Impact Taping, Rosita Praises Sarita
February 29, 2012 · 0 Comments
– Sarita celebrated her ten-year anniversary in professional wrestling last Wednesday—she competed in her first match on February 22, 2002 in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories, Canada. Mexican America mate Rosita went on Twitter to show her appreciation for her tag team partner and friend.
She writes, “Special shout to my cuz, big sister & one of my best friends in the whole world, Sarah Stock aka SARITA in celebrating her 10th year in the wrestling business. She is BY FAR one of the strongest people I have ever known and she will continue to kick ass.”
Rosita continued, “Love you Cuzzo!!! You will never know how much I appreciate you!!”
– TNA Wrestling ring announcer Christy Hemme stated on Twitter that she had a wardrobe malfunction at Tuesday’s Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida.
“Dear front row at IMPACT, I publicly apologize for my wardrobe malfunction,” she wrote. “My battery pack was too heavy for the string that held it on!”
Share and Enjoy
- WWE Diva Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Last Night’s SmackDown Taping
- TNA Knockout Posts Update On Sarita, Impact Wrestling Rating Plummets, More
- John Morrison Hosting Tournament of Nerds, Evan Bourne Talk, Torrie Wilson, Mr. Anderson & Rob Van Dam Returning To The Ring, Rosita & Sarita To Team
- TNA Advertising Jeff Hardy For Impact Taping, Knockout In Support Of Marijuana
- New Knockout Tag Champions Crowned, Storyline Explanation For Sarita’s Mask