Top FCW Star Ready to Debut for WWE, Theme for Upcoming Three-Hour RAW, Bryan Speaks to the Crowd After RAW, WWE Posts Feature on Lesnar and Cena
April 4, 2012 · 0 Comments
- The April 23rd WWE RAW Supershow from Detroit, Michigan will be a three-hour show with an “extreme” theme to it. This is the final RAW before WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view on April 29th. Advertised locally is Chris Jericho and Kane vs. CM Punk and John Cena.
The Joe Louis Arena website confirms the three-hour show and is also advertising several SmackDown stars.
– As noted before, FCW star Dean Ambrose (the former Jon Moxley) defeated JTG in the dark match before last night’s RAW in Miami.
Ambrose also received a look from WWE officials before the show and got some time for interview/promo work. Ambrose is ready to be called up and we should see him in the next few months.
Below is footage of Daniel Bryan addressing the “YES!” crowd after last night’s RAW Supershow in Miami:
– WWE’s website posted an article last night looking at why Brock Lesnar has returned. They wrote the following about Lesnar and John Cena:
“What kind of message is Brock trying to send Cena – and the entire WWE Universe – by punishing the Cenation leader? We can only speculate at this point, but there’s no denying these two have a heated and tumultuous history. In early 2003, when Cena was first trying to climb the Superstar ranks, he sought Lesnar’s WWE Championship and even mocked his finishing maneuver – the very move that crushed him on Monday night.
Is Lesnar back to prove a point to Cena? Or is he just on an uncontrollable rampage?
Only one thing seems certain right now: Brock Lesnar has rocked WWE once again … and he sure looks hungry for pain.”
Former Women’s Champion Debra “Madusa” Miceli posted a photo of one of her WWE royalty checks on Facebook last night. She since deleted the post but the photo remains. The photo shows that WWE recently paid Madusa $305,563.46 in royalties. It provides an interesting look at how WWE pays past performers.
The breakdown looks like this:
* She was paid $39,921.21 under a “Direct Video” category for her appearance in what appears to be WWE’s Top 50 Most Shocking Moments DVD.
* WWE paid her $171,431.78 under the “Video” category for her appearance on the Greatest Superstars of the 90’s DVD.
* Under the same category, WWE paid her $81,014.78 and $9,891.90 more for the “Most Shocking” DVD.
* Madusa was paid $3,303.79 for her appearance on the WrestleMania Box Set.
The check from WWE indicates that she was paid the $305,563.46 for a time period of October 1st, 2011 to December 31st 2011.
Share and Enjoy