Usos Spoil WWE Hall of Fame Announcement, WWE Stars to DC, HBK-Austin Update, Possible Spoiler: Former WWE Tag Team Champ Returning at WrestleMania? Final Cena-Rock Confrontation Next Week, More
March 22, 2012 · 0 Comments
– The Bella Twins and Kofi Kingston are headed to Washington, DC to take part in USO events with Mick Foley this week.
– As noted before, Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels are filming footage for Shawn’s MacMillan River Adventures show today at Austin’s ranch in Texas. Austin wrote this morning that they were hunting hogs.
– WWE is hyping a Hall of Fame announcement at 10am this morning on their website. The news is already out and that name is former WWE Champion Yokozuna. The Usos announced on Twitter:
“Uncle Yoko in the Hall of Fame!! Where he belongs!#HOF”
– Debbie sent word that former WCW star and Horseman member Steve “Mongo” McMichael can be seen in a new commercial for a lower back pain service in the Chicago area.
– WWE is hyping the final confrontation between John Cena and The Rock for next Monday’s RAW Supershow in Atlanta. The plan is for Cena and Rock to finally get physical going into WrestleMania 28.
Ricardo Rodriguez wrote the following on Twitter about WWE’s upcoming international tour:
“IF I’m on the European tour after Mania I promise to try to make ADR’s entrance in the native language of the country we are in :)”
– WWE has re-released the Ron Simmons “DAMN!” t-shirt and released a new WrestleMania 28 shot glass.
– As noted before, WWE officials were discussing a potential John Cena vs. The Rock rematch this past weekend. There has also been talk of doing a third match between the two. If they go with the trilogy, the rematch would take place sometime this year with the third match taking place at WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey.
Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier Jr.) was scheduled for the Wild Out Wrestling promotion’s “Betrayed” event on March 31st at the Giant Flea Market in Union City, Tennessee. The former WWE King of the Ring was set to take part in a multi-man match with Kamala Jr. – Team Kamala vs. Team Showtime.
Kamala Jr. announced last night on Facebook that the event has been moved from March 31st to April 14th due to Big Daddy V being booked by WWE.
A source very close to Big Daddy V reports that WWE has him booked and he will indeed be at WrestleMania 28.
Share and Enjoy