What Happened After RAW, Triple H Appears During Commercial Break, Brock Lesnar Advertised For 1,000th RAW Celebration (7/23), Sable Joins Twitter, Psycho Sid Thanks WWE Fans for RAW Return Pop
June 26, 2012 · 0 Comments
“Watching an early copy of my DVD. I’m pretty speechless. Very humbling… So many people I respect. Telling stories about my life and career. I can’t put it into words.”
– Triple H appeared in front of the live crowd at Monday’s RAW during a commercial break.
After Santino Marella defeated Jack Swagger, Triple H came out and hit Swagger with a Pedigree.
— After RAW went off the air, a dark match main event took place: John Cena vs. Big Show and Tensai in a handicap match. Believe it or not, John Cena won after hitting Tensai with the AA.
John Laurinaitis then hit the ring and attacked Cena with a steel chair. Cena got fired up and hit Laurinaitis with the AA to end the show.
It was announced on Monday’s RAW that Brock Lesnar will respond to Triple H’s SummerSlam challenge on next week’s show.
During the show, local commercials aired in St. Louis promoting an appearance by Brock Lesnar at the upcoming 1,000th episode celebration on 7/23 from the Scottrade Center.
The commercial stated that Lesnar would be in St. Louis and questioned, “but what part will he play?”
Lesnar is also advertised for the August 13th edition of RAW, the final show before SummerSlam.
No word yet on whether Lesnar will be at RAW next week to answer Triple H’s challenge in person.
Brock Lesnar’s wife and former WWE Women’s Champion Sable is now on Twitter at @RealSable.
– As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow, Sid Vicious returned to squash Heath Slater. He thanked fans on Twitter:
“Thank you for the huge pop on #RAW! Much respect to all of my fans! #MasterAndRulerOfTheWorld … Off for now. Love being backstage at #RAW. Tweet you tomorrow. Again, THANK YOU EVERYONE!”
– WWE Hall of Famer JJ Dillon turns 70 years old today.
– One-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston will be appearing on tonight’s episode of SyFy’s Fact or Faked at 9pm EST.
– Lilian Garcia was hyping a big surprise for last night’s RAW. That surprise was her working as ring announcer, her first time announcing RAW since she left WWE a few years ago.
– Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter about returning to RAW last night:
“Awesome to be back on Raw! Great time working @JohnCena and the crowd was amazing! #byebyesuspension”
WWE actually spoiled Sid’s return on RAW last night, announcing that he was backstage several minutes before the segment with Heath Slater began.
– WWE began “DivaSummer” on GetGlue last night by giving out an AJ Lee sticker to fans who checked in to watch RAW. “DivaSummer” on GetGlue will end with SmackDown on August 17th. Stickers to be given out include Alicia Fox, Trish Stratus, Lilian Garcia, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Tamina Snuka, Stacy Keibler, Layla, Aksana, Natalya and Eve Torres.
– Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter about Ryback’s future:
“Ryback is in a slow, building process. He’s evolving. Has star potential w/o question.”
– WWE’s Best of Falls Count Anywhere Matches DVD and Blu-ray set is officially released today.
– We posted a video teaser yesterday for Tommy Dreamer’s new promotion House of Hardcore, which debuts on October 6th at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York. The promotion is indeed owned and being ran by Dreamer. They will be using Poughkeepsie as their home base. The phrase “Live in the Now” can be seen in the video and that was a slogan used for a local tag team – The Now, Vik Dalushus and Hale Collins. Both are local to the area and will be involved with the promotion. More details should be released on House of Hardcore in early July.
– Some of the WWE terms trending on Twitter during RAW last night were Charlie Sheen, Sid, Vickie Guerrero, Zack Ryder, Star Wars, Kane, Jack Swagger, Santino Marella, Brock Lesnar and Bob Barker, among others.
Share and Enjoy