WWE Bringing Back Former Intercontinental Champion, Ryder Fans Now Allowed to Comment, Daniel Bryan Blogs on Ways AJ Lee Could Become a Better WWE Diva, More
March 19, 2012 · 0 Comments
Bloom is currently scheduled to return to WWE after WrestleMania 28 is over.
Bloom will reportedly be the new henchman for John Laurinaitis.
– The Rock wrote the following on Twitter as he readies for WrestleMania 28:
“Rogers. Sammartino. Backlund. Hogan. Austin. These iconic @WWE champions paved the way – Thank You. 16 days away.. #WM28″
– After much protest, Zack Ryder’s fans have pressured WWE into allowing comments on his “Z! True Long Island Story” videos on YouTube. Comments are now enabled beginning with yesterday’s video.
– WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan’s autobiography will officially be released on April 1st.
– Don’t look for Maria Menounos to appear on RAW going into WrestleMania 28 to hype the Divas tag match unless she is eliminated from the new season of Dancing with the Stars when it begins this coming Monday night. Menounos is currently working on rehearsals for DWTS.
The official Facebook page for World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan has a new blog up on ways he thinks girlfriend AJ Lee can be a better Diva. Here’s what he wrote:
I wanted to publicly share some things that AJ can do to make herself a better Diva:
1. Be taller. Not sure how? How about trading in those Chuck Taylors for a nice pair of heels?
2. Adopt a strict vegan lifestyle to stay mentally and physically fit. Maybe if you stop eating eggs, you’ll stop walking on eggshells all the time.
3. Highlight your beauty through silence. Be seen but not heard.
4. Focus on inspiring others as a role model, exhibiting real beauty on the inside and outside … like me.
5. How about trading in those skulls you wear on your clothes for the butterfly of the Divas Title?
6. Remember that “gamer” really means “loser couch potato”.
7. Only champions have enough discipline to not get fat from eating vegan animal crackers. Please stop asking me to share and buy a second box.
9. Just consider that Pokemon is a silly children’s game and will prevent people from taking you seriously.
10. To create a constant glow, fill yourself with the blissful reality that you are dating the World Heavyweight Champion!
Share and Enjoy