WWE Superstars React To WrestleMania XXVIII; Maria Menounos’ Pants Stain, Otunga Getting WWE US Title Shot?, Baretta Responds to Speculation, Superstars, More
April 3, 2012 · 0 Comments
– New World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus discusses his record-setting victory at WrestleMania XXVIII in this WWE.com video. The website has also posted video reactions from new Intercontinental Champion Big Show, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, John Laurinaitis, Theodore Long, Primo, Epico, Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos.
— Team Johnny overcame Team Teddy at WrestleMania XXVIII, giving Executive Vice President of Talent John Laurinaitis control as General Manager of both Raw SuperShow and SmackDown. Laurinaitis announced Monday afternoon on Twitter that a new era begins tonight.
“The #BigJohnny era begins TONIGHT! #Raw” he wrote.
— Veteran women’s wrestler Lizzy Valentine offered advice to her fellow grapplers to not wear white while wrestling after seeing Maria Menounos’ stained white pants during the Divas Tag Team Match at WrestleMania XXVIII.
“Did any of u notice the weird stain on Maria Menounas ass last night? WOMEN- DONT WRESTLE IN WHITE!!!!!!” she wrote on Twitter.
Menounos refuted fan speculation that she had defecated during the WrestleMania XXVIII bout as she claimed Eve’s makeup rubbed off on her pants.
Actor Keith David was the one doing the voiceover that opened WrestleMania 28 last night.
– Andy sent the following: I attended WrestleMania last night, I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere but WWE where selling FM radios that clipped onto your ear and you could hear the commentary from Cole, Lawler and JR through the matches. It was amazing and really added to the quality of the show, these radios where 15 dollars at the merchandise stand.
– The dancers that performed with Brodus Clay at WrestleMania 28 were the same dancers from the Flash Mob at Axxess over the weekend.
David Otunga teased on Twitter that he may get a WWE United States Title shot under the new “Team Johnny Era” that is set to begin on RAW.
– The Usos vs. Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins will take place on this week’s WWE Superstars.
– WWE Superstar Trent Baretta responded to speculation on his cryptic tweet after WrestleMania 28. Baretta wrote Monday afternoon:
“Wrestlemania after party has an oyster bar. Spots are earned. Grow up internet.”
Here’s what he wrote after WrestleMania:
“This is the time of the year that you eat oysters until you realize that you don’t like oysters.”
Share and Enjoy