WWE Website Deletes Article On “Crazy Chicks”, John Cena’s Divorce Discussed, Mark Henry on a Diet, Shawn Michaels News, Movie Updates on The Miz & Wade Barrett
June 23, 2012 · 0 Comments
– WWE.com published an article on the “Craziest Chicks” in WWE history on Thursday but deleted it shortly thereafter. Among those featured were The Gobbledy Gooker, AJ, Luna Vachon, Maxine, Mickie James, Bull Nakano, Victoria, Vickie Guerrero and Sherri Martel.
– TMZ.com published an article Wednesday stating that John Cena’s estranged wife, Elizabeth Huberdeau, is convinced that he cheated on her during their marriage and during their current separation. Huberdeau’s attorney, Ray Rafool, told TMZ.com, “We’re definitely following up on every lead relative to his being unfaithful before AND after the separation.” Rafool says if Cena’s unfaithfulness is proved in court, their pre-nuptial agreement could be challenged. The matter was discussed during TMZ Live. (Watch)
– WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will throw out the first pitch before tonight’s Chicago White Sox baseball game.Shawn will be promoting the new season of his MacMillan River Adventures show on the Outdoors Channel.
– Mark Henry says he is still dieting and working on returning to the ring. He wrote on Twitter:
“I’ve been quiet because I’m hungry as hell from this diet. I only leave my house to get therapy and training. Tryin to come back.”
– The Miz just wrapped week 2 of filming for WWE’s The Marine: Homefront. He should be back to action for WWE in less than a month.
– Wade Barrett is headed to New York this weekend to continue filming for WWE Studios’ Dead Man Down, which comes out in 2013. The crews recently wrapped filming in Philadelphia.
– Barry sent word that pre-ordering WWE ’13 from GameStop will get you the Mike Tyson playable character download for free.
– John Cena vs. Big Show and John Laurinaitis will main event all of this weekend’s RAW live events – Bethlehem, PA, Wheeling, WV and Huntington, WV. The storyline reason that Laurinaitis is working the shows despite being fired is because the Board of Directors are making him fulfill his contract obligations.
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane has been moved from the RAW events over to this weekend’s SmackDown live events. Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio will also main event this weekend’s SmackDown events – Springfield, IL and Bloomington, IL.
– The theme song for the new season of WWE NXT is “Welcome Home” by Coheed and Cambria.
Share and Enjoy